JUVÉDERM® Voluma injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. Juvéderm smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM® Voluma, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM® Voluma?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Schedule a Consultation
At Rowe Plastic Surgery we have a friendly and knowledgeable staff available to answer any of your questions about skin tightening call 732.852.2770 today.